If you are new to Instagram and need followers, the quickest and the easiest way to get a lot of them is by buying them. When you buy Instagram followers, you need not pay a hefty sum of money. Its cost is pretty affordable and there are service providers that provide such services free of cost. But nothing matters like the natural followers. They give you a sense of achievement; like the fruit of your own hard work, and joy in your heart. Unlike the bought ones, natural followers are a bit difficult catch. But they are worth it. Here are a few points that you have to keep in mind. Follow these and you can get your followers for instagram naturally!
- Use the right hashtags. There are thousands and probably millions of hashtags created and used by different Instagram users daily. Some of these are frequently used by those who want their account to be followed. When you post your contents, make sure you have the best of these in them. A few examples are: #instafollow, #FF, #tagforlikes, #followback, #likeforlikes, etc.
- Like others posts as you would want them to like yours! Do you really think that people will like and share your posts if you don’t do the same for their posts? If you did, then you are very, very wrong. To get engagements on your posts, you should engage on the posts of others too.
- Promote your Instagram account on various other social media accounts. Instagram would not be the only social media platform that you are on. You would have your accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc. Promote your Instagram account in all of these, giving a peek into what content one can expect from the same.
- Use popular hashtags. When you use hashtags for your posts, you might have noticed the suggestions that appear to help you out. They all would have the number of posts on them too. Look at them carefully and choose the one that is most popular. Some of the most popular you used hashtags in Instagram include #love, #life, #instagood, etc.
- Give them the best reason to follow you; provide quality content. Don’t put in low quality images or videos. Use images that are of the best quality and very attractive that they will catch the viewer’s eye the moment they lay in them. Always remember, it is not the quantity that matters, but the quality.
- Post during the right time. Researches show that 2:00 am and 5:00 pm are the best times to post.
Keep all of these points in mind, research and find out yourself what works best for you andnaturally increase your followers for instagram!